Always wondering to see seven wonders of the world but have many excuses to visit, Get experience in Delhi of seven wonders.
Delhi, the nation capital, is the centre of the most remarkable things in the world. From nourishment to culture, a legacy to form, rambling parks to humming fortifications, the capital is specked with best places to visit. Presently, the seven miracles of the world are additionally going to get a home here. Can barely handle it?
All things considered, jump on with us as we will give you some intriguing deets of the seven marvels park which has opened in Delhi.
Information about park
Subsequent to getting the Seven Wonders of the antiquated, medieval and the advanced world, a spot near Nizamuddin Metro Station is good to go to suit them in Delhi. The landmarks incorporate – the Taj Mahal, Great Pyramid of Giza, Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Christ the Redeemer of Brazil, Rome’s Colosseum and the Statue of Liberty. The South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has assumed the liability of building the imitations of the Seven Wonders with mechanical piece including drums, funnels, old iron seats, and vehicle parts. Extra material utilized in building these landmarks is sourced from the piece yards of the MCD. Completing contacts are being given to the landmarks of this park which will be opened soon in Delhi. The timings of the recreation centre are 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Speciality of park
According to sources, about 110 tons of waste was acquired from 24 metropolitan partnership yards so as to make the last elucidation of the landmarks. The evaluated expense of seven landmarks joined is said to be 7.5 crore rupees. Every landmark will likewise have a stone plinth to give data about the item in see and furthermore the history. The recreation centre won’t just harbour seven ponders yet will likewise grandstand the ventures attempted by the cultivation division.
The recreation centre is a Clean India Project which is a piece of SDMC’s loss to craftsmanship activity. It is a totally eco-accommodating park which will be lit distinctly by utilizing sustainable wellsprings of vitality like sun oriented power and wind vitality. The SDMC is additionally wanting to introduce a breeze turbine once the recreation centre gets open to people in general. As of now, three sun based trees are set up at the recreation centre which will produce as much as six kilowatts of intensity. It is said that building the recreation centre is gotten from that of a comparative park made in Kota. A landfill site has been recreated into a recreation centre to have the reproductions of these notorious structures. About 18 sun-following boards have been introduced to produce power in the enlightened copies. Another clever component of this park is that sunlight based trees introduced in the recreation centre will likewise be utilizing the fog cooling method which will enable the water to go through little spouts. The water beads will retain the warmth from the earth and will be vanished which will at last help in neutralizing the contamination in the city.
A sneak peeks into the deets of the monuments
Before going into the details, let us reveal to you that every one of the copies will have assigned selfie spots for the guests. Additionally, every one of the copies will have the subtleties of the material utilized for making and the foundation of the first landmark.
- Eiffel Tower: This is the main landmark of the recreation centre which is almost 60 feet high. An astounding measure of 94 lakhs has been spent on making this copy.
- The Pyramid of Giza: The replica of the Great Pyramid of Giza has greener surroundings here than Egypt where there are desserts. The Pyramid remains at a tallness of 18 feet.
- Christ the Redeemer: Christ the Redeemer of Brazil is a 25 feet tall statue which has its arms outstretched.
- Leaning Tower of Pisa: The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Delhi is eight times smaller than the original one in Italy. It is 57 metres in height.
- The Roman Colosseum: The work is still reported under construction so the details are awaited.
- Statue of Liberty: The Statue of Liberty situated in the park is 30ft tall. There are green lawns around it to enhance the beauty of the sculpture.
- Taj Mahal: Worked at an expense of almost Rs. 1.16 crore, Taj Mahal is the costliest imitation in the recreation centre. Plants are likewise introduced around the Taj Mahal like that of Mughal Gardens so as to give a superior look to the structure.
How to reach the Seven Wonders Park?
Nearest Metro Station: The Nearest Metro Station is the Hazrat Nizamuddin Metro Station in New Delhi.
Nearest Railway Station: Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
Tickets Price: Rs 25 (for Children of 3 to 12 Years), Rs 50 (for Adults) and free for the children below the age of 3 years and for senior citizens above the age of 65.
The park is all set to visit so go and have fun.