1. The Taj Mahal Palace
- Built-in 1903, the iconic Taj Mahal Palace stands regally, opposite the Gateway of India, facing the Arabian Sea.
- Spread over 2.6 acres, this luxurious hotel features 10 restaurants and a variety of traditional Indian therapies at their spa!
- Dine all day at Shamiana and choose from the exotic range of sumptuous desserts at La Patisserie. Unwind with a refreshing meal at Aquarius, the poolside restaurant; and visit the stylish Harbour Bar. The exclusive private dining experience can be arranged at Chef’s Studio.
- Yacht service is available at an additional charge.
- You can pamper yourself with an indulgent treatment at the Taj Salon, take a dip in the landscaped pool or treat yourself to some luxury shopping at Dior, Louis Vuitton or Stephano Ricci.
2. JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
- Located along Juhu Beach, JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu boasts 3 outdoor pools, the award-winning Quan Spa
- There are 8 dining options including a bakery and you can enjoy an international buffet spread at Lotus Cafe or hearty Italian dishes paired with a great selection of wines at Mezzo Mezzo.
- Local Indian delicacies are served at Saffron Restaurant, while Bombay Baking Company offers fresh bread and pastries daily.
- Chinese and Japanese cuisine is available at Dashanzi.
- Guestrooms are luxurious and offer breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea.
- Guests can enjoy free fitness classes or be pampered with indulgent massages and body treatments at the spa.
3. Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
- Towering above Mumbai’s upscale commercial hub, it combines chic modern style with a chic atmosphere.
- The hotel offers a concierge, babysitting services, and an ATM.
- Spanning 2 floors, Asian restaurant San Qi has a wine bar and a menu offering Indian, Chinese and Japanese dishes.
- Cafe Prato & Bar has a terrace and specializes in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink at Aer, the rooftop bar.
4. The Oberoi
- The Oberoi, Mumbai is a striking example of modern architecture that lifts you over Marine Drive to enjoy magnificent views of the ocean and ‘Queen’s Necklace’ lights along the shoreline.
- Spacious accommodation, fine cuisines, and our genuine hospitality are complemented by a range of services for all guests.
- The Oberoi offers luxury and convenience with its outdoor heated pool, 24-hour spa, fitness and concierge service.
- European, Asian and Indian specialities are featured on the menu at Fenix.
- Vetro serves Italian dishes, while Indian cuisine can be savoured at Ziya.
- The Eau Bar overlooks the Arabian sea and features a live Jazz band. The Champagne Lounge serves an extensive selection of Champagne and teas.
5. The St. Regis Mumbai
- Situated in Lower Parel, in Mumbai’s tallest building, this hotel brings the renowned history and exceptional service of the St. Regis to this lively area.
- Spread over 22,000 sq. ft., The St. Regis Mumbai boasts the height of relaxation and rejuvenation in the form of a dedicated wellness floor.
- Luxuries such as on-call Butler Service, traditional English Teas, Champagne Sabering Ceremony and an exquisite spa are offered.
6. ITC Grand Central
- ITC Grand Central reflects the rich heritage of the colonial past and modern times.
- The hotel is an experience of warm Indian hospitality amidst modern amenities.
- Built on an area of 2.53 acres, this 30 storied structure has an exterior made with a combination of Malaysian bricks and stones.
- Hornby’s Pavillion, an all-day restaurant serves a selection of Indian and International delights.
- Guests can enjoy drinks at Dublin, The Irish Bar and Fredericks Lounge. Snacks can be enjoyed at the Pool Side and the Point of View.
7. Taj Santacruz
- Nestled in the heart of the city, the luxury hotel is a mere 10 minutes by road from the international airport.
- Guests can enjoy a meal at China Inc or River, the hotel’s Chinese and Italian restaurants. Tigris is the multi-cuisine all-day dining restaurant.
- You will find a 24-hour front desk, spa, and sauna at the property.
- Bask in opulence as you opt for a room or suite that overlooks the airport runway!
8. The Leela Mumbai
- The Leela Mumbai is a 390 room hotel with several acres of lush landscaped gardens, waterfalls and a lotus filled fountain.
- The hotel is 5 minutes from the international airport and conveniently located in North Mumbai’s commercial centre and export zone.
- It has 303 City and Pool view Premier rooms, 58 Royal Club and Royal Club Parlor Suites, 30 Suites: including dedicated Butler and access to Royal Club Lounge and amenities.
- Fine Dining and Bars: Citrus (all-day dining), Jamavar (signature Indian restaurant), Le Cirque Signature (fine dining Franco-Italian restaurant), The Great Wall (Chinese speciality restaurant), Six Degrees (cosmopolitan bar) and The Lobby Lounge.
9. Hyatt Regency Mumbai
- From the spacious, well-appointed guestrooms and conference spaces to world-class wedding services, the hotel indulges guests in contemporary luxury and convenience to ensure they make the most of being away from home.
- It has 401 spacious rooms fitted with premium furnishings and modern décor, with a scenic view of our swimming pool and the T2 Terminal of Mumbai’s International Airport.
- It also features a Club Prana Spa with 5 serene treatment rooms including 1 couple treatment room.
10. Trident Bandra Kurla
- The epitome of elegance and efficiency, Trident, Bandra Kurla is located near Mumbai airport and close to many of the major corporations, financial institutions and within easy distance of many of Mumbai’s famous shopping and sightseeing destinations, as well as Navi Mumbai.
- The 412 guest rooms and 24 suites are designed for the contemporary business traveller. A well-stocked minibar and a personal safe are also included.
- Botticino restaurant serves fine wine and Italian dishes, while 022 restaurant offers an interactive sushi bar, as well as Western and Asian food. Other dining options include regional Indian food at Maya restaurant and salads at Trident Patisserie & Delicatessen.