1. Rambagh Palace
- Originally built in 1835, Rambagh Palace has been through many royal transitions—from the home of the queen’s favourite handmaiden to royal guesthouse and hunting lodge, and later as the residence of the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II and his queen, Maharani Gayatri Devi.
- This jewel in the Taj’s crown offers 78 stunningly restored grand luxury rooms and suites which were the chambers of the former Maharaja.
- Enjoy a royal Indian feast at Suvarna Mahal, the former palace ballroom built in the 18th-century French style with huge crystal chandeliers.
- Over the years, it has played gracious host to several illustrious guests, such as Lord Louis Mountbatten, Prince Charles and Jacqueline Kennedy.
Rs. 30,000 – 55,000
Rating : 4.7
2. The Raj Palace
NEAR AMER FORT
- The oldest mansion in Jaipur, originally called ‘The Chaumoo Haveli’, it was built in 1727. It was named after the last ruler of Chaumoo, Thakur Raj Singh.
- In 1996, Princess Jayendra Kumari converted it into a luxurious palace hotel. It still retains the splendour and a lot of artefacts from the bygone era.
- You will be warmly welcomed with the marigold garlands, a soulful piped music, and a very refreshing welcome drink on the exquisite jhoola (Swinging seating) in the courtyard every time you visit the palace.
- This luxury hotel affords you some larger than life, unique and memorable experiences that you would be hard-pressed to find elsewhere, making your stay an experience worth having.
Rs. 13,000 – 20,000
Rating : 4.4
3. Jai Mahal Palace
GANATI NAGAR, JAIPUR INDIA
5- STAR HOTEL
- Built-in 1745, the Jai Mahal Palace is a stunning piece of Rajasthan’s heritage, a great example of Indo-Saracenic architecture set amidst 18 acres of landscaped Mughal gardens.
- The 94 rooms and six suites offer you unbeatable views of the city and palace gardens.
- Nestled within the luxurious ambience of the palace are several signature experiences aimed at pampering you.
- A 272-year Old Grand Palace, it has 94 rooms and 6 Suites, all exquisitely designed.
Rs. 30,000 – 50,000
Rating : 4.7
4. The Oberoi Rajvilas
JAIPUR, INDIA RAJASTHAN
- The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur is spread over 32 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, with traditional architecture, flaming Mashaal torches and reflection pools.
- Exquisite accommodation, including luxury tents inspired by the era of Maharajas, fine restaurants serving authentic Rajasthani and international cuisines.
- It consists of Premier Rooms, Luxury Tents, Royal Tents, Luxury Villas with private pools, Kohinoor Villa with Private Pool.
Rs. 40,000 – 60,000
Rating : 4.6
5. Tree of Life Resort
KACHREWALA, KUKAS, JAIPUR, INDIA
- The Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur, is one of the best boutique resorts in Jaipur that offer you the solace that you are looking for.
- Nestled among the undulating centuries-old Aravalli Hills, we offer relaxation coupled with style, beauty, and unmatched service.
- This resort in Jaipur features 13 luxury villas set around 7 serene acres of land and all of this is just a convenient 30-minute drive from the bustling city.
Rs. 15000 – 30000
Rating : 4.6
6. Crown Plaza
Tonk Rd, Sitapura, Jaipur, india
- Crowne Plaza Jaipur Tonk Road is strategically nestled in the vicinity of Sanganer International Airport, which makes it easy particularly for international travellers.
- It is also located amidst major commercial and entertaining hubs of the ‘Pink City’.
- The hotel, as a lavishing property, promises every facility that can be required by any traveller, for instance, it is equipped with astonishing living arrangements in the presence of multi-facilitated rooms and suites along with scrumptious dining options at its well-modernized restaurants.
- The hotel provides accommodation to the guests with 218 rooms and suites.
Rs. 5000 – 15000
Rating : 4.5
7. The LaLiT
Jagatpura Rd, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- It operates 231 rooms and suites and offers 27,000 square feet of conference and banqueting space, for both indoor and outdoor events.
- The LaLiT Jaipur also features a bar. The spa at this hotel is spread over 12,000 square feet and includes a salon.
- Each of the 231 rooms and suites at The LaLiT Jaipur blends marvellous city views with luxurious amenities and services.
Rs. 6000 – 14000
Rating : 4.2
8. Hilton Jaipur
Hawa Sadak, Jaipur, India
- Hilton Jaipur is just 3.1 mi from the iconic Hawa Mahal, 3.7 mi from the Albert Hall Museum and 5 mi from Jantar Mantar. The Jaipur International Airport is 7.5 mi away.
- The casual rooms feature neutral tones and floor-to-ceiling windows with city or mountain views. All are equipped with Wi-Fi (fee), flat-screen TVs and minibars.
- Upgraded rooms add private balconies, and some have access to an exclusive lounge providing complimentary breakfast, snacks, and drinks.
- Suites add separate living rooms and sunken tubs.
Rs. 5,000 – 9,000
Ideal for business
Rating : 4.3
9. Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ashram Marg, Jawahar Circle, Jaipur, India
- You can witness a combination of traditional luxury and modern convenience at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel, Rajasthan.
- It comes with refined elegance and an incredible array of amenities, including a fully-equipped fitness centre, a full-service spa, and a kids’ splash pool.
Rs. 7,000 – 13,000
Rating : 4.5
10. Trident Jaipur
Jal Mahal, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Located en route to the famous Amber Fort, this luxury hotel offers stunning views of the Mansagar Lake and Jal Mahal.
- These vistas are best admired from the hotel’s 132 rooms and suites.
- Situated near Jaipur airport and near Jaipur railway station, Trident, Jaipur is perfectly positioned to enjoy the city’s landmark monuments and bustling bazaars.
Rs. 9,000 – 15,000
Rating : 4.5