1. Caravela Beach Resort
- Located on the South Goa beach and formerly known as Ramada Caravela Beach Resort, the Caravela offers you peace and serenity.
- White sands, sparkling blue water, the best beach in South Goa – experience this little known piece of paradise in this 5-star hotel.
- Caravela Beach Resort is the only deluxe South Goa beach resort which offers views of the ocean from the rooms.
- It offers the swirl of colours of the pristine sea, the azure blue skies and the unblemished stretch of silky white sands as far as your eyes could see!
2. Taj Exotica Resort and Spa
- Over here, you get to embrace the languid and relaxed life that is so characteristic of this beach state!
- Located in Benaulim on the S-W coast of Goa, facing the Arabian Sea, this Mediterranean-inspired resort will slow down your time to a tranquil pace.
- It also has one of the largest pillarless banquet halls in Goa at 4,600 square feet (427 sq m), which is ideal for romantic destination weddings.
- Forty minutes away from the airport, the resort sprawls over 56 acres of lush greenery.
- It is divided into the main hotel building with large deluxe and luxury suites, and villa rooms.
3. ITC Grand Resort
- Nestled in South Goa, amidst lush 45 acres of landscaped gardens, swaying coconut palms and shimmering lagoons, with direct access to the pristine Arossim Beach, it provides all the ingredients for an invigorating or intimate relaxed getaway.
- This beach-side, village-styled resort’s architecture draws inspiration from the Indo-Portuguese style.
- It blends classic elegance with a unique regional appeal that’s imbibed in its service, cuisine, rituals and more, hence, making it a truly immersive experience.
- Immerse in breathtaking views of the tropical landscapes from the spacious rooms. The resort houses 74 Garden View Rooms, 126 Lagoon View Rooms, 16 Pool View Rooms, and 21 Sea View Rooms.
4. Cosmo - 3 Bed Room
- Located in the lively area of Arpora, Cosmo is a luxurious villa with three large, air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms.
- Swanky interiors, a fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor amplifying music system, sit out beds to soak in some sun and a private pool-the Cosmo is a perfect choice for a cosy holiday with your loved ones.
- They also have a 4 bedroom villa with an infinity pool right next to this one, in case of a bigger group!
5. Goa Marriott Resort
- It is situated on the edge of Miramar beach, with picturesque views of the Arabian Sea and Mandovi River.
- Settle into well-appointed rooms and suites with sweeping views of the bay or the hotel’s gardens, with optional personalized service.
- Taste the many flavours of India and the world in their restaurants and bars, including a “swim-up bar” in the outdoor pool.
- It also features a 24-hour fitness centre and a pampering spa, with free yoga classes included along with access to the fitness centre.
- All of the accommodations also offer 24-hour room service.
6. W Goa
- Soak up the golden rays and unwind in this secluded oasis and lounge in ultra-cool, private seaside accommodations or revel in electrifying dining and nightlife as sensational music unfurls through the landscaped grounds.
- The resort captures the dramatic landscape of Goa as well as its cosmopolitan, multi-cultural vibe.
- W Goa offers 121 glam guest rooms and villas, featuring exceptional design and amenities emphasized by bold views of the sea.
7. Taj Holiday Village Resort
- With the beach on the side and cocooned in dense foliage, their 142 terracotta-roof suites and villas in Goa deliver contemporary luxury amidst nature at her most magnificent.
- Elegant Indo-Portuguese architectural heritage is showcased through Roman arches, pillared verandahs, and sunny courtyards.
- The resort also offers a fantastic view of the Arabian Sea!
8. DoubleTree by Hilton
- Set in a peaceful location in the Arpora area of Goa, stay offers great views of the surrounding lagoon with contemporary guest rooms.
- Most of the rooms have balconies overlooking a lagoon.
- It also features an outdoor pool and 3 dining options.
9. Holiday Inn Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort is located in Cavelossim, along Mobor Beach. Surrounded by gardens, it offers a spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre.
- 5 dining options await guests, including the 24-hour Cafe Mardi Gras, which specializes in Indian and European dishes.
- Other options include Whispers of the Orient and Fig and Olive.
- Drinks are served in SunDowner Bar.
10. Vivanta Goa
- Located in the City Center, it enjoys views of the Mandovi River and Altinho Hills.
- Providing a rooftop pool, it also has a 24-hour gym and pampering massage.
- This property is also pet-friendly!
- Latitude serves a selection of North Indian, Goan and Italian cuisines.
- Other dining options include Pan-Asian food at Tamari, desserts at Caramel and cocktails at Tease Bar.