The Hotels are listed according to rank as follows :
1. The Oberoi New Delhi
- The Oberoi chain of hotels/resorts is synonymous with providing the right blend of luxury and service all over the world.
- The luxury hotel overlooks Delhi’s prestigious Golf Course on one side and world heritage site, Humayun’s Tomb on the other side.
- Impeccable service, state-of-the-art business facilities, plush interiors, and excellent cuisine make this award-winning stay as one of the most sought after luxury retreats in the city.
2. The Lodhi Hotel
- The hotel with ultimate elegance as many would prefer to call it has a dedicated beauty salon inside!
- It is at a stone’s throw from some of Delhi’s most iconic sites.
- With luxurious rooms and suites framing an exquisite courtyard, locally quarried stone and jaali screens create an inviting aura of mystery in this charming resort!
3. Taj Mahal Hotel
- This hotel reflects on the Mughal heritage in Delhi and offers a luxurious stay, reminiscent of Mughal architecture.
- It is one of the major landmarks in Delhi, in close vicinity of Connaught Place and Pragati Maidan.
- It has been awarded 5 Stars Diamond Award by the American Academy of Hospitality.
- Service of the highest order can be expected round the clock!
4. The Claridges
- Seamless decor, old-world charm, graceful architecture make this hotel known to be one of the best addresses in Lutyens’ Delhi since the 1950s.
- As a part of resurgent post-independence India, it has played host to several major political, social and business gatherings in India.
- Distinguished guest rooms and suites with their classic, understated decor, a lush landscaped garden with palm trees and personalized service create a tranquil haven for anyone who demands a break from their daily hectic life!
5. The Taj Palace
- This hotel has played Heads of State, corporate moguls and high profile business magnates from all across the world.
- It is nestled in 6 acres of lush greens in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave of the city.
- The hotel offers a host of recreational opportunities to relax and unwind after a hectic schedule.
- The hotel also offers 422 elegantly appointed rooms and 40 suites, including two majestic Presidential Suites!
6. The Imperial
- One of Asia’s finest hotels, The Imperial is a legend that embraces a unique experience of India’s history.
- Inaugurated by Lord Willingdon in 1936, it was Edwin Lutyens’ dream to build the most luxurious hotel in New Delhi!
- The hotel is a successful mixture of Indian Colonial, Victorian and Thirties Deco.
- It is half an hour’s drive from the international airport.
- The marble inlay of works on floors displays the traditional craftsmanship handed down since the Mughals brought their skills to the Taj Mahal.
- The hotel provides all modern facilities with extraordinary service.
7. The Leela Palace
- A benchmark of luxury accommodation, The Leela Palace, New Delhi seamlessly melds India’s rich history with global modern extravagances.
- The hotel also contains Lutyens’ architecture with palatial accommodations.
- It has 254 deluxe rooms and suites and state of the art amenities.
8. The LaLiT
- The 461 suites & rooms at The LaLiT New Delhi reflect the ambience of a private urban residence with amenities of the finest 5-star hotels.
- The LaLiT New Delhi offers one of the most spacious accommodations in the city – beautifully appointed, subtly luxurious and infused with the inimitable LaLiT style and sensibility.
- This luxurious hotel is compact with modern furnishings, parquet flooring, and glass-enclosed bathrooms that are perfectly complemented by the unique artwork, and plush beds with fine linens and coverlets.
9. Le Meridien
- The Le Méridien New Delhi towers over the historic landscape of Lutyens’ Delhi.
- The 5-star hotel is an epitome of world-class architecture, cuisine, design, and fashion. Located in the heart of the city, the iconic glass building of Le Meridien New Delhi has been recognized as one of the 100 Icons of Delhi.
- The glass building is surrounded by ministries, government institutions, Media Centre and historical monuments.
- The shopping hubs Connaught Place and Janpath Market are within walking distance from the hotel.
- Le Belvedere-The chic Chinese restaurant is the capital’s highest rooftop dining venue with a panoramic view of the city. As you savour the delectable Cantonese and Sichuan delicacies, discover the breathtaking view of Delhi’s lush green environs.
10. Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Delhi is the flagship luxury 5-star property of Hyatt in India near Chanakyapuri.
- Located in Delhi’s central business district near AIIMS, easy proximity to Indira Gandhi International Delhi airport, ministries, embassies, corporate houses, and shopping malls.
- The hotel is ideally connected to Noida and Gurgaon.
- Hyatt Regency Delhi features 494 well-appointed rooms including 51 suites offering pool or city views. The hotel’s spacious rooms and suites are fitted with every modern convenience required for a comfortable stay, such as ergonomic work desks, luxurious beds, and elegant baths.