1. ITC Grand Chola
- This hotel provides a comfortable setting when in Chennai.
- It also offers a sauna, a Turkish steam bath, and an outdoor pool.
- The hotel features a conveniently located café, ideal for those who want a meal without having to leave the property.
- It features 10 dining options and an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. The Royal Spa offers 12 treatment rooms with a wide variety of massages and therapies.
2. Taj Fishermans Cove Resort
- Once an impressive Dutch Fort, it looks out over the blue waters of the Bay Of Bengal, now one of Southern India’s most prestigious beach resorts.
- The soulful and tranquil ambience of this beach resort combines beautifully with a plethora of dining destinations at the hotel, giving you a taste of a different world at water’s edge.
- The culinary experiences at the Taj Fisherman’s Cove are heightened by scenic views, intuitive yet unobtrusive service and excellent local fare.
3. Hilton Chennai
- This hotel reflects the spirit of the city with a blend of tradition and modern style. Spacious and trendy rooms are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows!
- It features a rooftop swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- It has 3 popular restaurants and 2 trendy restaurants. Dining options include Vasco’s all-day global cuisine restaurant, Ayna, the Indian speciality fine dining restaurant and the Vintage Bank – the city’s only wine and cheese bar. The Est, the 24-hour contemporary café and Q Bar, the rooftop bar and grill.
4. Hyatt Regency Chennai
- Hyatt Regency Chennai is a modern business 5-star hotel located centrally, close to prime business districts. This luxury hotel brings a warm feeling with a dash of cosmopolitan glamour for business and leisure travellers.
- Indian and European dishes are served at Spice Haat, while coastal flavours of Southern Italy are offered at Focaccia. Other dining options include Asian and Chinese food at Stix, as well as chocolate and pastries at Biscotti. Drinks can be enjoyed at 365 A.S. Bar and the 24-hour Lobby Lounge.
5. The Leela Palace Chennai
- The Leela Palace Chennai is a luxurious experience evoking the rich heritage of the palaces of Chettinad in grandness and space.
- It has 286 Deluxe/ Premier Rooms, 30 Suites: includes dedicated Butler and other exclusive amenities.
- Fine Dining and Bars: Spectra (all-day dining), Jamavar (signature Indian restaurant), China XO (Chinese restaurant), The Library Bar, The Cakeshop and The Lobby Lounge.
- Guests can rent a car to explore the area, arrange a day trip, or visit the nearby golf course. The hotel also provides a florist, concierge desk and meeting rooms.
6. Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai
- Radisson Blu Hotel in Chennai houses 3 dining options, a 24-hour gym, and an outdoor pool. Rooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows, free Wi-Fi access and airport shuttle service at a surcharge.
- The signature Great Kebab Factory offers a wide selection of kebabs, with seafood sizzler and exclusive vegetarian options.
- Salt.Co.531 serves multi-cuisine breakfast, buffet lunch, and a la carte dinner.
- Overlooking the pool, Salt-Lick by Gallop features drinks and snacks in a sporty ambience.
7. Welcomhotel GST Road
- WelcomHotel Chennai is very conveniently located and central to just about everything. The hotel provides all the services a busy traveller might need.
- The hotel offers visitors the convenience and comfort of home in its 172 well-appointed guest rooms, including 115 Standard Rooms, 39 Fortune Club Rooms, and 18 Suites.
- It also offers a choice of local and international cuisine, quiet spaces for meetings and family occasions, and beautiful banquet areas for conferences and celebrations.
8. Trident Chennai
- This luxury resort welcomes you with its elegant, low-rise design spread over five lush acres of verdant gardens.
- The 167 rooms and suites, tastefully appointed in muted and earthy tones, combined with handcrafted furniture and convenient amenities, are designed to make you feel at home during the stay.
- Trident, Chennai also offers a range of wellness and luxury recreation facilities. The Trident Spa, with its choice of rejuvenating therapies, is a great place to unwind while staying at the hotel.
- The restaurants offer you a choice of the best local fare as well as international cuisine.
9. Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT
- This landmark property boasts of conveniences such as 202 comfortable guest rooms, contemporary interiors, breathtaking views of the IT corridor.
- A lot of global delicacies can be enjoyed at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant, Cafe G. The lounge offers a fine selection of tea, a wide array of beverages, scrumptious snacks, and desserts.
10. Taj Connemara
- This symbolic hotel has been carefully restored to its premier status with influences inspired by the past and present.
- Enjoy traditional Chettinad cuisine at Rain tree Restaurant.
- Verandah is a contemporary all-day dining restaurant, where you can relish Anglo-Indian, Italian, Indian and South Indian cuisine.
- The tradition of relishing afternoon tea can be enjoyed at The Lady Connemara Bar & Lounge. The experience can be extended with signature cocktails.