Raj Mandir Jaipur
Raj Mandir Cinema is a cinema in Jaipur in Rajasthan state in India. Situated on the Bhagwant Das Road, close M.I. Street, the meringue-moulded assembly room opened in 1976, and throughout the years has seen numerous motion picture debuts of Hindi movies and has turned into a well-known image of Jaipur.
History of Raj Mandir Jaipur
It was opened on 1 June 1976 with the film “Charas”. It was designed by modler Art in Moderne style(Streamline Moderne or late Art Deco). Referred to for its huge size, Raj Mandir stays a significant piece of the travel lovers. along with these lines, it stays always houseful. Bhuramal Rajmal Surana was the Owner Of Rajmandir Cinema.
The architecture of Raj Mandir
- It is one of the biggest film corridors in Asia. It could be the main film corridor which is increasingly acclaimed for its royal residences like structure and grand insides instead of the motion pictures screened in it.
- 9 stars on the outside connote 9 jewel stones which are the prime control of current proprietors of Rajmandir. Its high roofs are embellished with light fixtures. The lights enlighten the corridor and roofs like stars in the sky.
- When guests enter the corridor they are hypnotized by imperial insides like they have strolled straightforwardly into some Bollywood motion picture set or a royal residence. Its masterful plan and rich administrations have stowed numerous honours like Pride of Asia.
Activities around Raj Mandir
- MI street is well known in light of its London styled road advertise. Also, on the southern side, there are numerous restaurants and cafes.
- Vacationers can appreciate shopping and photographed walk. Numerous gems, handicrafts, clothing and nourishment joints bait visitors to this market. A few spots of enthusiasm around are:
- Lassiwala MI Road (100 Meters)
- Albert Hall (2.4 Kms)
- Statue Circle (900 Meters)
- Amar Jawan Jyoti (2.3 Kms)
- Hawa Mahal (3.6 Kms)
Entry fees and timing
- Entry to Raj mandir is via ticket only. The ticket cost from 110 INR to 400 INR. Visitors could book tickets online or purchase them from the site itself.
- Tourists must be aware of any fraudulent trying to sell tickets at higher prices. Ruby, Emerald, Diamond and Pearl are seat categories. They usually screen four shows in a day at 12:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 6:30 PM and 9:30 PM.