1. DLF EMPORIO
- If you are the type of person who craves luxury shopping, its time to get yourself to this extravagant and high-end paradise.
- The place specializes in international hyper-brands such as Armani, Bottega Veneta, Cartier, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Cartier, Porsche Design, Tom Ford, Vertu, etc. and you won’t find any regular up-market brand found everywhere else.
- Housing many global, luxury and designer labels, you can also pamper yourself with some delicious delights at the central food court here.
2. THE CHANAKYA
- Up until now, DLF Emporio was the only mall in Delhi to have all the luxury brands.
- But, DLF just made us elated again. DLF keeps beating itself and becomes better with each property they launch.
- DLF just came up with the most high-end luxurious mall in Delhi – The Chanakya.
- Much better than DLF Emporio both in terms of brands and in terms of the interiors, The Chanakya Mall is spread over 2 acres of land.
- It’s a 4-story mall inhabiting some of the most upscale brands in the city.
- Brands in-store: Rolex Boutique, Hermes, Mont Blanc, Noir- The Salon, Panerai Boutique, Nirav Mo
- di, Ted Baker, Jaeger-LeCoultre, etc.!
3. DLF MALL OF INDIA
- It is also referred to as India’s LARGEST Mall, with a retail space of 2 Million Sq. Ft.
- It houses over 300 brands which include 100 fashion brands, along with 75 eatery and restaurant brands and countless entertainment activities.
- It offers a remarkable shopping experience while delivering exhilarating entertainment and sensational dining options, which makes it the first ‘Destination Mall’ of India.
4. DLF PROMENADE
- Located on the Nelson Mandela Road in the heart of Vasant Kunj is DLF Promenade, a mall for the trend-conscious discerning customers of Delhi and NCR.
- Spread over 4.6k square foot area, DLF Promenade caters to customers who are looking for a quality shopping experience coupled with a chic ambience.
- Housed in the mall are Kiddyland – the largest outdoor play area for kids, and The Hub, a one-of-a-kind open-air lifestyle space comprising cafés, dancing fountains on the likes of Bellagio, and the city’s largest LED screen.
- With Delhi’s only 7-screen PVR ICON Cinemas, DLF Promenade also enjoys the loyalty of cinema-goers in the city.
- DLF Promenade further strengthened its positioning as a fashion-forward mall by introducing a strong spectrum of luxury brands like Juicy Couture, Chanel Beauty, Hunkemoller, BCBGeneration amongst others like Call it Spring, DC shoes and Kama Ayurveda.
- Offering a 360-degree shopping experience, DLF Promenade never fails to offer you, your next moment of fashion.
5. SELECT CITYWALK
- Select CITYWALK is 1.3 million sq. ft., air-conditioned, vibrant, and upscale destination shopping centre.
- This is a part of an overall complex of 54 acres that comprises of three floors of office space, Six-Screen, two Gold Class and four Premier Class PVR Cinemas, and approx. 100k sq. ft. of Serviced Apartments.
- Select CITYWALK also seamlessly blends tradition and modernity with its events and celebrations. From Diwali to Christmas, Valentine’s to Ganesh Chathurthi, every single event is meticulously planned and well thought out.
- Aiming to always make for a convenient shopping trip, the many varied services ensure that the shopper never feels the need to step out of the shopping centre for anything.
6. AMBIENCE MALL
- Packed with a whole bunch of shopping, entertainment, and culinary offerings, Ambience mall is a favourite amongst high street shoppers who are partial to international brands.
- Stocking all the major high street labels from around the globe—from Zara and Marks&Spencer to Gant and Promod—it can be easily spotted and approached just beyond the Gurgaon toll plaza. There is another branch located in the Vasant Kunj area of Delhi with the same amount of offerings!
- Ambience Mall is an apogee of lifestyle distinction, it offers not only a unique scale in terms of its size but also an experience of unparalleled retail mix combined with the entertainment and leisure attractions that have changed the concept of shopping mall experience.
7. AERO CITY CENTRAL
- This modern place has all the necessities that you will ever need; be it food choices, necessities and most importantly, security.
- The Walk – Worldmark – is a nice place for indoor and outdoor exhibitions, while also being a great place to just hanging out and explore the many cafes and restaurants.
- Strategically placed in the vicinity of many 5-star hotels, this place has got elegant contemporary architecture and generous landscaping, making it a very pleasant (and relatively dust-free) place for a weekend or holiday outing.
- There are also some fun things for kids to do – so it is also a very family-friendly place.
8. PACIFIC MALL TAGORE GARDEN
- Pacific Mall is a shopping, entertainment and leisure extravaganza 365 days a year!
- With over 130 international and domestic brands to choose from, Pacific Mall Tagore Garden has been the landmark of India’s shopping capital.
- The most stylish shopping, entertainment and leisure experience in Delhi. A shopping centre that is not only centrally located in Tagore Garden, but is also well-connected both by public and private transport. Easy accessibility, an exciting variety of stores and services, great convenience, a stunning ambience – and all this under one roof.
9. UNITY ONE MALL ROHINI
- A unique and pioneering concept in India wherein, for the first time a metro station has been integrated with parking space along with commercial development in the same complex.
- Bringing one of the best cinematic experiences to Delhi, Rohini would be a host to the first recliner seat multiplex in North Delhi. This will come along with a host of retail and food & beverage establishments within the project.
- Entertainment at Unity One Rohini: Cinepolis Multiplex
- Shopping at Unity One Rohini: Westside, Croma, Being Human, Pantaloons, Adidas, Levis, Archies, Fusion Beats, AND, Global Desi, LP Louise Philippe, Pepe Jeans, US Polo Assn.
- Eat & Drink at Unity One Rohini: The Beer Cafe, KFC, Bikanerwala, Dominos Pizza, Kebab Express, Mr.Sub, Keventers, Dunkin Donuts.
10. DWARKA CITY CENTRE
- It is an attractive and contemporary styled state-of-the-art building. High frontage and maximum visibility coupled with exquisite architecture are set to add new meaning to everyday mundane shopping.
- The outlets have been geared up to offer goods and services to the consumers in the catchment area along with daily commuters of the metro.